Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pizza+Cakepops=??

Cakepops again??? You probably wondering why I would make them again. Well the reason is that I had finished a course online and I wanted my instructor to have something special from me. :) I made cakepops for her and I think she loved them... at least I loved them. 
This time I used organic, yellow cake; organic, vanilla frosting; and organic, white chocolate. My mother calls them sinful, because they are so rich, and just melt when eaten. 

Cake pops are great for parties or gift baskets for any occasion! This one I put into a tin can, that is for backpacking and has a carabiner on the side. My mother also had a great idea to put them in a flower pot for summer! You can also add gift cards to them as well as other little valuables you might have in mind. 



I also made a pizza the other night. I love to make pizza and it is all homemade. I make the dough at least 30 minutes before and it is just a basic recipe with salt, flower, sugar, olive oil, and yeast. I put artichoke hearts, sliced tomatoes, pesto as the sauce, and parmesan. This pizza is my family's favorite! I make it at least 3 times a month and it is nice and healthy for you because you know what is going into to the dough and on the pizza. 


I also can make cakepops for birthdays, as well as other food and sweets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment